lunedì 17 dicembre 2012

Don't stay in bed unless you can make money in bed

Today's theme should have been "don't stay in bed unless you can make money in bed". Well, I am sick enough today that I wanted to rest tonight. So, unfortunately, I will break my streak in writing on this service. You know, health is more important than money, and will always be much more important. No matter what your manager is going to say, without a job you don't die, but without live you are dead. And this is how I feel today: sick. Since I am sick and my mother want to take advantage of this to foster her Munchhausen by proxy syndrome. I really hate that man. But anyway it's not his fault. It's my mother fault. So tonight I will lay on the sofa watching TV and I hope I will be back at the keyboard before midnight.

2 commenti:

  1. Hi Marco I have just found your blog and I comment on the post which strikes me more at the moment... Good luck for your projects, don't give up!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you very much! Support is always welcome! If you like what you read, plese +1 and share on Google+. If you don't, just make a constructive critique on it!

    RispondiElimina